Friday, March 18, 2011

Hang nak jual apa?Mai habaq sikit!!

Assalamualaikum wbt..
And Whazzup everyone..
Ok,
Now,I'm back ..
Actually,a lots of bondo den nak cito..
Tapi Al-maklum sajo laa...
I'm beejiiee laa(ala-ala menyampah)
hahhaaha..

Wokey..
Last week currently I'm busy finishing my presentation..
Haihh..presentation nak secara creative la
Itulah inilahh
So,kena la struggle sikit otak nak pikiaq
CREATIVE tang mana yang sesuai.
So then,after I got inspiration from MATLUTHFI90
Yess..ahakss..
So there,I create some video for my presentation

Eiuuu..(ala-ala AnwarHadi)
hehe-__-


Alright,so then my group was the first presenter for the early morning
Wahhh...so early k..
8.00 am..
Mata macam panda..
Directly present about our product..

"Nestle"

But whatever presentation must be go on.
Although,kelam-kabut..
Time tula laptop hang la,
Video hang la,
Cursor hilang lah,
Haihh..macam-macam
$%^&*!!!!


Okay,so then this is my group member.

 Group Merc siott!!!

Group Dodoii
(actually its pronounce Dodol,but I love to pronounce it in menyampah way)
*-*




And yet,
The last presenter for the Sunday morning
Group AirAsia
"Everyone can fly"
hehe..
Pstt: Sorry for a lots of question..I'm not mean so.
Sorry guys T-T
Almost 3 hour we take time to present
But,however its really fun and most important
"konyang okay"
Dapat sample Dodoii..hehe
Sangat sedapp..
Korang mampu??
ngeee
;D

If you love this entry.Do some comment okay..!!^-^

4 comments:

  1. u welcomeee Mariamm!!
    MERCEDESSSSSS SIOTTTTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presentation yg x leh dilupakan... da jd giler diwatnya.. pe2 pn memang best hari tu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye..cik zita..
    who here?not do you do you!
    hahahha..
    sory mory zita(ala-ala suju)
    ngee;D

    ReplyDelete